Wonderful meeting today! Thanks to Jill for being an amazing speaker!
Here are the announcements as promised:)
· Laveen BBQ Sunday, February 8. Please sign up to help at our booth (Changing station & nursing mom’s room), see the email for specific times, please reply to all with your time sign up. If you’d like to donate items(we are in need of some diapers in varied sizes and the trial size hand sanitizers), please bring them to Melissa (602) 795-0515 by Saturday evening. Thanks to those who have already donated, the mom's of Laveen will appreciate our efforts!
·Valentines Day Parents Night Out Saturday, February 14 at Laveen Baptist Church. $10 donation per child for reserved spots, $15 per child for drop-ins. 5-9pm. Benefits the American Cancer Society. To RSVP call Patty Springerly at 602-237-3043, leave a message with number of kids and ages.
· MOPS meeting Thursday, February 19. Master Michelle Lee will be giving us a FREE self-defense course!
· MOPS/POPS annual game night Friday, February 20 at 6:30 (games start @ 7) Bring your spouse or significant other for a fun night of games. Steering Team will provide drinks. You provide appetizers and desserts pot luck style. Child care will be provided at the church for a small fee ($5 per child or at your discretion).
· Coffee and Cards at Arizona Mills Food Court, February 26 at 7pm. Come and meet your MOPS friends for an informal meeting to visit and make cards for military families to send to loved ones overseas.
****Please Note that due to an upcoming construction project at Laveen Baptist Church, we have decided to modify our MOPS calendar, our Last meeting date for 2008-2009 will now be May 7 ****
· Please encourage all MOPS moms to visit our blog at http://www.laveenmops.blogspot.com/ :)